Feel pressure during sex, frequent urination the following day, suffer with intermittent stomach issues, have weight loss. Help?

recently having pressure during sex and need to pe e alot the next day. have also being suffering from stomach issues.have seen uroligst and test done and test done and is fine only thing noticed was mildy constipated so sent to gastroenterolgist had endoscopy given zotan for acid reflux had colonoscopy an sure they said everything was fine .i need help as this is really affecting me have lost 2 stone in weight which i really cud not afford 2loose hel
Wed, 17 Oct 2012