Feel pain in lower left abdomen. What could it be?

i feel pain in my lower left abdomen, what could it be?
Thu, 12 May 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
ITcould be due to CONSTIPATION OR ELSE KIDNEY STONES IN YOUR CASE,GET DONE ULTRASOUND -ABDOMEN&CONSULT EITHER GENERAL SURGEON OR GASTROENTROLOGIST FOR MORE.
Dr. S D Pandey's  Response
plz get done USG Whole abdomen.stool and urine routine and microscopic examination.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
it can be cystitis, constipation,diverticulitis,solitary rectal ulcer,volvulus, hernia,colitis, small bowel adhesion. in females it may be uterine fibroid. ectopic pregnancy,ovarian cyst.pid etc
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
If pain is dull aching on left side it may be due to constipation,
If pain is there on lower back and coming in front in lower abdomen it may be due to renal colic,
In female it may be due to some infection in genito urinary tract infection.
So evaluate your case by your doctor.