Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Fallopian tube blocked. How to unblock tube IVF or laproscopy?

My fallopian tube are blocked -: 1. Utrine cavity is well outlined & Arcuate in cotour. 2. No filling defect is seen. 3.Right fallopian tube is faintly upto isthmic end. 4. Left tube is not visuzalized at cornual end. 5. Arcuate utrine cotour. 6. Bilateral fp tubal bolcked What treatment should i go for IVF or laparoscopy to unblock the tube.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. bilateral blocked Fallopian tube: no role of medicine as there is no problem in Physiology but has to be Surgical as problem is with the Anatomy of the body.
2. any h/o Tuberculosis in past?
3. you should go for IVF.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Welcome to HCM
The bilateral fallopian tube blockage can only be treated by surgical procedure. There is not any medicinal treatment at any therapy. There are various types of surgical procedure from partial removal of blockage portion or repair of adhesion area. Your gynaecologist can guide you properly in this mater. IVF is best suited option to get conceive in case of tubal adhesion. Consult to your gynaecologist who can guide you and give you the best possible treatment.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor