Experiencing constant pain at the back

For over two months I have had a constant pain in my back, seemingly from a nerve coming off the spinal column and just above my waist. It is certainly interfering with my sense of well-being, not to mention my physical life. Any ideas what the problem might be? I d appreciate any help so I will know who to see about it.
Mon, 21 Apr 2014
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that it might be nerve pressing by spinal cord.

So go for MRI of spinal cord to find the exact cause of nerve pressing.

Meanwhile take mild painkiller and nerve strengthening medicine. If pain is unbearable then go for physiotherapy.

Hope my answer will be effective for you.

Thanks