Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Excessive vaginal bleeding , delayed periods and dizziness. Tubes tied after child birth. Need to see a doctor?

I had my tubes tied in September after having my third son. I began having periods every two weeks 7wks post partum. This occurred for about 2 months then I had 2 regular periods. Then this month I was 2 weeks late. Now I started after that 2 week mark and I am bleeding a pad every 2 hours, dizziness, cramping and clots. Should I go see a doc tomorrow. This seems weird, and abnormal.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The irregular bleeding pattern that you have is more likely to be due to a dysfunctional uterine bleeding. The pregnancy is not likely as you had a tubal ligation earlier but still it is best to check for pregnancy if you do not have periods in next two weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor