Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Excessive clear vaginal discharge, sensitive nipples, back pain, nausea. History of miscarriage. What could it be?

Hi,This is really embarassing but I really need help. I ve been having a lot of clear vaginal discharge , and my nipples have been really sensitive when I touch them. I ve also been having lower and upper back pain . My lower back pain is almost gone, but my upper back has been hurting a lot. I go to physical therapy and my doctor gave me some medicine. I ve been taking it for about a week now. My nipples started hurting a couple of nights ago, but my vaginal discharge has been going on for over a week now, and it s just getting work. I have to change my under clothing 4 times a day. I told my doctor about how I ve been having cramps all through my stomach , and he had me leave a urine sample. He just told me I was constipated, but I know that I wasn t. I ve been feeling like throwing up all the time. When I keep looking up stuff to see what I might have, it says that I could be pregnant, but my doctor never told me if I was, but I could be too early to find out... I have a son now, so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. But I was pregnant in October, but had a miscarriage . Maybe it has something to do with that? My doctor proscribed me a lot of medicine but I only take Flexeral. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  307
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello there!
Thank you for asking
I read your trouble and i would like you to know that you are a clear cut case of PID(pelvic inflammatory disease) and UTIs and this is approved by your miscarriages and back pains and sore nipples and cramping you get.

And above that all you are non compliant with the medicine prescribed to you. And restricted to only cyclobenzaprine/ Flexeral which is a skeletal muscle relaxant.

So if you want your self treated. Seek a gynecologist help.
She will prescribe you with some antibiotic, some anitispasmodics like phloroglucinols, some pain killers and some anti mycotics like clotrimazole. And above all hygiene therapy.

Cranberry juices 10 to 12 ounces a day, garlic use intake, toilet hygiene, undergarments hygiene, Hypoallergenic hygiene gels usage and avoidance of perfumes and other odorants in crotches area, void after intercourse, voiding habits, uni directional wiping of genital from front to back.

These will help and you will become as clean and good as sister Mary joseph.

Good Luck
S khan
Answered: Sun, 1 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor