Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Excess hair growth on body. Treatment?

Hi, I am 24 hears old boy. I did cut my body hairs when I was 12 years old. Now the condition of my body is more than a cactus. I m not so rich to go for some hair surgery. And remove my hairs with trimmer and removing cream. I am so afraid to change clothes in front of anybody or show even a single part of body to anyone. Any suggestion what can be done about this. I m very confused and unable to get any guidance. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

Extra body hair are under the influence of testosterone.

For males its a common condition and you dont need to worry.

Treatment can be done by using hair removing LASERS.

Monthly sittings of around 8 to 10 months will give you good results.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 20 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor