Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Ear feels blocked with water, difficulty in hearing clearly, runny nose, hole on swollen tonsil oozing white stuff. Remedy?

my ear is blocked like full of water and hearing problem from 5 days and nothing is listen clear. and my nose is running always about 10 year. and in right side swollen tonsil a hole is made about 3 year and whit stuff is coming out. at first i want to solve my ear problem which is like heavy and irritating mind when i eat and when speak. i am 21 year old.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1633
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ravikant4f7,

Welcome to the forum. Your symptoms are of common cold and infection. You need to get some important investigations done. Your general health does not sound good and you probably have a high level of eosinophils and high ESR. You should get blood test ( routine ) done to rule out these. Consult a General physician and get treated for the symptoms from which you are suffering.

You may need decongestants and antihistaminic drugs. You should take these at bed time as they are likely to cause dizziness or drowsiness. You may need some antibiotics and investigations for your tonsil. Do not neglect and complicate your tonsil unnecessarily.

Once your cold reduces you will get relief from the hearing problem. You can sleep on your side and let the water ( if any) inside the affected ear flow out. You need to see an ENT specialist. Get your tonsils examined clinically. It is better to remove the tonsil than to keep an oozing one since 3 years. Its secretions will affect your body system and make you sick quite occasionally. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor