Dry cough, sore throat, tiredness, loss of appetite, nausea, blocked ears. Treatment?

hi there im 24 yearold female, i was fine, i woke up 2 weeks a go with a dry cought and soure throut but no cold and its just getting worse its makeing feel really tired and im not very hungery just need a drink all the time, also that every time i cought its like im going to puke but i dont and now my ears feel like they have water in them. not menchen that i have headakes every and with what ever i have is making them wores then im use to.
Wed, 5 Sep 2012