Owl Image

Does pregnancy test kit give accurate results all the time ?

Im 28 years old female. I have been done with IUI 22 days back (it is 39th day from my last month period). I tested with Preganancy urine test kit, but got Negative result(I have no special symptoms for preganancy and Im using Naturogest200mg from the day of IUI done, it is twise a day by vaginal use). I heard that Preganancy test kit is not giving accurate result all the time, so may I get it tested at Lab? or I have to wait for some more days? if so, How many days? Thanks in advance to HealthCare Magic !
Sat, 2 Jul 2011