Does high blood pressure with chills need ER attention immediately?

My mom age 80 good health went to Doctor today because her blood pressure was high at the grocery store. At the doctors it was read 200/100, they had her lie down and then it went down to 193/89 and sent her home with me. She takes 12.5 mg of Losartan/HCTZ one time per day. The doctor had her take one more pill of the same and additionally one dose of 1MG of Clonidine. We were told to check her pressure every hour. It went down as far as 187/79 for a few hours, but now it is back up to 198/90. She also is getting the chills. I do not want to mess around, the women is completely independent and in good health, should i take her into the ER tonight?
Tue, 2 May 2017