Can Amlodipine, Clonidine and Lisinopril be taken together without Bystolic?

Question
I am taking Amlodipine 5 MG, Clonidine 0.1 MG, Lisinop/HCTZ 20-25 M, and Bystolic 10 MG. I have ran out of my Bystolic and will get them tomorrow. My question is can I take the rest of of high blood pressure meds today with my Bystolic?
Thank You! XXXXXXX La Pier
Mon, 14 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Information.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

I think there is a typo. To clarify, are you asking if you can take your other medications without the Bystolic? Yes, it is ok to take them, they will not harm you in the absence of the bystolic, but I don't think you should go without the Bystolic if your body is used to it. Is there any way you can get to the pharmacy today so that you don't miss a day?

Follow-up: Can Amlodipine, Clonidine and Lisinopril be taken together without Bystolic? 20 minutes later
Thank you Doctor! That answered my question; Can I take the rest of high blood pressure meds without my Bystolic.

We had to change Pharmacy because K-Mart store in our area (Idaho Falls, Idaho) closed. I spaced it, I thought our new Pharmacy would be open on Sunday like K-Mart. It won't happen again!

Thank you again!! Most Helpful!!
XXXXXXX La Pier

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ok

Detailed Answer:
Your welcome.

If you take the Systolic because of a history of coronary artery disease, angina, or heart attack(s) then it probably would be best to go to the nearest pharmacy even if you have to drive a bit. Otherwise, go to the pharmacy as soon as you can tomorrow so that you aren't without it for too long.