What causes an atrial flutter symptoms?

For the past several days I have fluttery feeling, pulsing? feeling on left side of my head high close to the crown. Happens every 1/2 hour or so and last maybe 15 seconds. I have controlled high blood pressure and take amlodipine, lisinopril and clonidine. Is this something I should worry about?
Mon, 29 Jul 2019

The fluttery feeling may be due to intermittent atrial flutter- fibrillation. A 12 lead ECG should be taken with a rhythm strip of at least 1 min, to rule out any tachyarrhythmia. If it is inconclusive, Holter-monitoring /event recorder is advised.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Tushar Kanti Biswas, Internal Medicine Specialist