Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with spondylosis, have severe cracking in body bones. Treatment options?

Hi I am Manoj. I have recently consulted a rhematologist as i am having sever back pain and leg pain. She diagonsed me as a patient of spodilysis by examining my X-RAy as there is swelling found at joint between vertebra and leg bone. also all of my body bones are making cracking noise. sometimes my hand stuck at joint and after a jerk it will relax and come in motion. Please tell me wether this inflammation at joint is cured and what are the ways Doctor given me precription of Saaz DS and one anti inflammatory non steroidal drug.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
if you have problem of back pain go for physiotherapy do gentle exercise of back take short wave diathermy and lumbar traction will help to prevent spondylitis do hot water fomentation twice a day for inflammation relief. avoid jerky movements at back.avoid pushing or pulling walking and active exercise of back will vary beneficial for pain relief and also it prevent spondylitis
Answered: Mon, 30 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor