Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with enlarged prostrate, fatty deposit in pubic area, swelling very large. Solution ?

Sure can, seems ever once in awhile this 55 year old man, {wink} that I know that had one hernia fixed on one side that was a really bad, and he was told and he also had one on the other side and above but neither were ready to be fixed yet, will masturbate for an extended period of time and what looks to be a fatty deposit in his pubic area in the yet to be fixed side will swell up very large and get very hard, this guy has also been diagnosed with a enlarged prostate but can not afford the meds to keep the swelling down and help him with being up several times a night to pee. I think he uses one of those massager's to for way to long!! Please tell me what this fool is doing to himself so I can inform him as he is to shy to ask his own Doc. Thx Allot..
This Guy's clostest confident
Asked On : Mon, 22 Jul 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that he might be having very huge reducible inguinal hernia with enlarge prostate.
Huge hernia may look like deposition of fat over pubic region.
He requires operation of hernia as soon as possible.
Go for investigations for prostate and if require go for operation.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor