Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with endometriosis,mild abdominal pain, pain when bladder is full, after intercourse. Infertile?

hello Sir, I am 28 yrs old and from April of this year I am feeling mild pain in my left abdomin.I visited my many doctors and gone through many treatments but didnt get any result.The doctors suspected infection in my overy as they didnt find any thing in the sonography report but when the antibiotic which they had prescribed didnt work they come to a conclusion that I have endrometris.All the Doctors told me that I need to do an operation for this.I feel this pain when urin accumulate in my bladder .Some during intercouse I feel the pain.We have always used condoms as a precaution so I dont know whether I am infertile or not.I want your guidance.Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

Its worth going for laparoscopy in your case for 2 reasons:

1) Endometriosis can be surely seen and treated.

2) Tubal patency can be tested to know whether it is cause for infertility.

Go ahead with laparoscopy.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any follow up queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor