Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed with brain tumor. Why is he losing balance? What are his chances?

my fiance male was diagnosed last nite at the emergency room with 3 brain tumors, size of 3.8, 3.6, and 2.7, they wanted him to be transported elsewhere, but he refused, what is his chances,, and he is losing his balance, he falls without warning, he gets bad headaches , he is dizzy all the time, he has no appetite?? How bad is he?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms tour friend is suffering
It is necessary to take contact with a neurosurgeon to have more information and it is necessary to go to the hospital because he needs treatment
There will be more symptoms if he doesn't take treatment
Take contact with a neurosurgeon and he will explain you what is the best thing to do
Or upload the brain MRI so I can be more specific about the prognosis
Dr Eris
Answered: Thu, 1 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor