Can Brain Tumor Be Transmitted Through The Bites Of Mosquitoes?
My neighbour is suffering from brain tumour and there are so many mosquitoes in my area. So, please tell me that brain tumour can be transferred through mosquitoes?
Brain tumor can not be transferred
Hi XXXX XXXXXXX thanks for asking from HCM.
I can understand your concern. Brain tumor can not be transferred through mosquito bite. Even diseases like HIV, bacterial infection can not be transferred because mosquito saliva contains enzymes which kill HIV and bacteria.
Only few parasites and viruses like malaria, dengue can be transferred. Brain tumor is a totally different kind of pathology. It originates on its own (de novo) because of few known factors (radiation, genetic mutations) and most unknown factors. So don't worry at all.
Hope I solved your query. If any doubt, do let me know.
Thanks. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gliosis scars in the brain
- Microvascular changes in the brain
- Paracetamol overdose effects on the brain
- Nerve clot brain
- How long do you live when cancer hits the brain
- Lung cancer stage 4 that has traveled to the brain
- Pins and needle feelings in brain
- How does oxygen affect your brain
- What causes gliosis to keep forming in brain
- Meaning of increased attenuation on ct scan of brain