What causes spasms in leg/arm after completing radiotherapy for brain tumor?

Hi, I have just completed six treatments of rdadiotherapy to a brain tumour. I am now experiencing left arm and leg spasms that last about five minutes. Is this a common side effect of radiotherapy. I m cuerrently on 6mg a day of steroid and also taking 30mg a dayof Baclofen
Thu, 1 Jul 2021

It is quite common after radiotherapy and brain surgery. You can opt for physiotherapy and in most cases it will respond well to physiotherapy.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician