Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Delayed period, positive pregnancy test, do not want pregnancy. Ways to terminate?

my girlfriend and i had unprotectected sex on 25 dec i.e. 21 days ago from today, the day we had sex was 20th from her period started, the pregnant test positive and her period lates for 10 days (from the last date of her period)..we don t want pregnancy right now so could you provide me the best way to terminate pregnancy...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.
The best way is by going for a medical abortion.
It should be undertaken only under medical guidance.
Please consult a gynecologist, confirm that the pregnancy is intra uterine.
Also confirm exact dates of pregnancy.
Meanwhile, make sure that the correct doses of medicine prescribed are taken.
You also need a follow up visit to ensure that procedure is complete.
Without proper medical guidance, she is at risk of bleeding, infection, incomplete abortion etc.
take care.
Answered: Sat, 16 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor