Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Cyst on scrotum, difficulty walking. Painful, hard to touch. Will it be cut open?

i have a cyst or somthing on the side of my scrotum it is similar to filling a small bouncy ball and sticks out it is incredably unplesant to walk today if i go to the hospital will they need to cut it open the pain is bad enough i jus calld off work but i cant see it well its hard to the touch and has a soft spot in the center but no pimple head...i had a spot exactly the same on my thighs i pops them and greenish bloody puss came out will the doctor have to cut on me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear it seems u r suffering from folliculitis. ya it must be drained. dont worry it wont be completly cut, just a small nick and it ll be drained. then u ll be given some antibiotics. so please see your doc soon. hope u get well soon.
Answered: Sat, 29 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor