Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Cyst on buttocks, painful. Do I have to get this removed by a doctor?

I have well i am guessing a cyst on my butt crack it is down ward from my tail bone and directly above my butt hole it hurts a little not too bad though... A few months ago i had a cyst removed from a diffrent spot on my crack butt this is obviously an embarrasing situation and me being female makes it even more embarrasing so my question is ... Do i have to get this removed by a doctor and if i dont what could happen
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, gabriel,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might be having infected Sebaceous Cyst on the part.
It is to be excised and whole sac is to be removed.
If you do not go for removal then it will burst open,cheese like material will come out and it will subside.
But after sometime it will re fill and and same problem will be again.
Unless you get it excised problem is not going to solved.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 21 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor