Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Having hard balls like things in scrotum. What can this be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
My husband has a couple small hard balls like BB's in his scrotum but we don't know what they are....they don't hurt him and they move around....hope you can tell us what they are
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph would have been perfect-------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. Your description is suggestive of SEBACEOUS CYSTS of the scrotum. These are simple, noncancerous masses of the scrotal wall. If big and causing discomfort, they may be removed by a minor surgical procedure. You may post pictures of the lump on this page using the site's uploader. Hope this helps, Truly,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor