Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Could you suggest good ear surgery institutes in Delhi

my ears are stick out from my head .due to which i have completely lost my self esteem and confidance.i am 21 yr old.i want to perform the surgery please suggest me the ear surgery institute in delhi.i didn t have consulted any doctor height is 5 11.i am a male.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
thanks for the response but please suggest me some hospitals in delhi or ncr who are performing plastic surgery.i look all around the net but i am cofused at the point of selection of a's difficult to select a doctor on the behalf of the please suggest me some institute who have the good reputatio of performing the ear surery.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Avinash

Having prominent ear will not affect self esteem it is your thinking ability and how you adjust yourself to environment. If you feel you need surgery you can contatc any of plastic surgeon in Delhi. But after surgery it may fail to boost your self esteem.

best of luck
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor