Could having undergone invasive ductal carcinoma be the cause of pain in left breast?

I feel a thumping pain on my left breast and can feel a indentation where the pain is. I had invasive ductal carcinoma 5 years ago on my right breast. I also hust my shoulder 4 years ago, and I'm wondering if that can cause the thumping as my arm is messed up from the shoulder.
Wed, 28 Apr 2021
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

A previous surgery done for invasive duct cell carcinoma cannot lead to pain five years later. The pain could be due to some other cause. I suggest you to consult your surgeon for clinical assessment.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist

Recent questions on Breast cancer

Hello, A previous surgery done for invasive duct cell carcinoma cannot lead to pain five years later. The pain could be due to some other cause. I suggest you to consult your surgeon for clinical assessment. Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist