Could IBS cause bad breath?

For years Ive been bloated, gassy and cramped. I cant gain weight. I wake up with gas and bad taste in my mouth. I have no sinus infections but I always have bad breath ( I brush and floss daily). Ive done almost every test possible and there all clear. My doctor says its IBS and there's nothing he can do, to help (which I find hard to believe). Im a 43 yr old male 5' 11" and 140lbs.
I calculated my diet at approx. 2800-3000 calories a day. My job is not physically demanding and Ive stopped weight training.
Any help would be just great, thanks.
Wed, 10 Jan 2018