What causes recurrent mouth ulcers?
There are no antibiotics for this!
I have reviewed your question fully. Oral sores are not caused by bacterial and antibiotics are really not needed for their treatment. Relieving measures to address pain and step up oral hygiene to prevent further infection is what is truly required. Antibiotics will not change the course of this infection and treatment outcome.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes mouth ulcers uric acid
- Recurrent mouth ulcer causes
- What causes mouth ulcers in soft palate
- What causes chronic mouth ulcers
- Sperm cause mouth ulcer
- Marvelon causing mouth ulcers
- What causes multiple mouth ulcers
- What causes mouth ulcers in babies
- What causes mouth ulcers and numb lips
- What can cause mouth ulcers
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?