Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Continuous bleeding, on duphaston, progesterone for blocked tubes. What should be done?

Hi, i was operated last year of fibriod and was told that I had endometiosis. I was given some injections last year against it. recently, I was told I have blocked tubes . right now, I am on duphaston and progesterone injection. My period came last month on the 9th of june and last week 13th of july, i have been bleeding till now. I don t know what to do, am confused. I have been married for 4 years and no issue yet.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
U have not mentioned your other reports like hormonal essay ,semene count etc.
But if ur tubes are blocker u can go for Fallopian tube recanalisation .if that is not successful u can go for ivf (in vitro fertilisation.
Do ur kochs test too.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 24 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor