Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Constant red small like sunburn spots on arms. What could it be ?

HI my name is AAAA, I am 17 years old, fr as long as i can remember i have been getting these red small like sunburn spots on my arms. Just tonight they appear but the was not they covered my whole arm like a sunburn but I m not in the sun I m in Ohio in the snow. they felt really hot and it felt as if i got a sunburn. What could it be? Please help
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Sun burn like spots on arm are called as polymorphic light eruption.
These can be treated by applying fluticasone oint once daily in night. And a sunscreen of more than 50 spf daily in morning. You will get relief with this.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor