Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Constant pain between right hip and waist, sensitive to touch, no injury. Treatment?

Hello, Over the last 3 days I have had a constant pain between my right hip to the middle of my waist . It is between these two areas and probably about halfway from my waist line to my vagina . It hurts when moving certain ways or in certain positions. It is very sensitive to the touch. The pain is almost like a very deep bruise , except there is no mark and i do not recall doing anything that would have caused a bruise, but the pain is similar to that. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  448
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Costellodr,
Thanks for query.
There seems two possibilities of having,
1,Acute appendicitis,
2,Acute renal colic.
If you are having burning urination or passing blood in urine,it favors renal colic.
Consult surgeon and get physically examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor