What causes severe right side abdominal pain on 10th day of cycle?

I had severe right side abdominal pain. This pain usually occurs during the 10th day of the menstural cycle. I took a US scan which showed it is a Salphingitis. Then I went for a CT scan which showed it is a haemorrhagic cyst. What is the real cause for these. I am 23, unmarried.
Mon, 17 May 2021
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response

Hemorrhagic cyst can occur in any age group and cause symptoms of pelvic pain. Salpingitis is inflammation of fallopian tubes which can be medically managed by antibiotics. The management of hemorrhagic cyst depends on size of cyst and the symptoms caused by the cyst.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shailja Puri, Pathologist and Microbiologist