Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Child with soft skin above ear, soft spot on head, no pain. What to do?

Hello, My 8 month old son fell down a couple of time in last 1 week. 6-7 days back , I realized that has some very soft skin just above his rigth ear. Its feels similar to the soft spot as there on top of his head. I think, there is no pain when I touch that area on top of his right ear. He do acts normally and there are no vsible changes to his regular activities. I have been to our regular/ family Doc 5 days back...she said need not to worry as there is no pain in touching. and it should be fine in 8-9 days of time. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
If there is no pain , Nothing to do just wait & watch , Notice if there is any colour changes over the spot.
if there is any colour changes you will have to consult to a paediatrician
ok Take care
Answered: Sun, 14 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor