Child with loose stools. Given antibiotics. Dry cough. Need further treatment?

Hi, stool of my 3 month baby is liquid since couple of weeks. Met doc, he told that due to change in place(since birth he was at my in-laws place & now at his grandfather place.), infection is their in his stomach so motion are loose. He give him some antibiotic syrup OFM (oflaxin & metronidazole) twice a day & some other syrup for digestion. Still after taking this there is no change in his motion. Also since 2 days he is having dry cough.

Also get his stool tested & no of pus cells are higher 15-20.

Can you please tell me is this medicine is ok or shall I continue an other one.

Dharam
Thu, 2 May 2013