The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Any pathology/ sub acute obstruction in the Gastrointestinal tract.
2. Irritable bowel syndrome- constipation
3. Functional cause- due to decreased gastric motility.
4. Inadequate intake of fluids and fiber rich diet.
5. Hormonal & Metabolic causes, etc.
Though symptomatic relief can be obtained by intake of antacids, antispasmodic preparations & laxatives, the underlying cause needs to be treated.
So, kindly consult a Gastroenterologist
& get a proper clinical examination done.
Investigations like complete blood count
, stool examination, Ultrasound
scan of abdomen, Colonoscopy
& contrast studies will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for your symptoms.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Till then, maintain adequate hydration & proper nutrition status.
Wishing a good health.