Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Can the lower abdominal pain with slight bulge on the right side be treated as a sign of pregnancy ? I'm 18 years with regular periods

hi, im an 18 year old female. ive been having lower abdominal pains, frequent headaches, and i feel sick quite often. but when i have the abdomen pains on the right side its like it bulges out a little bit and if i push on it it hurts. i just had like a 2 weeks worth of vaginal blood/period? so i dont think i could be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
From your history it seems that you might be suffering from subacute appendicitis or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Whatever it is, you will require thorough clinical examination by a surgeon and ultra sonography of abdomen to reach to diagnosis and according to that, treatment.
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor