Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Can the growing tumors on my body be stopped or be removed by surgery ?

hi There are many tumors developing on my body....initially there was only one then two and slowly they are increasing in small lump has formed near my chin now..I am worried if it grow in size...cos then it will be visible as a bump on my face ..I read about lipoma ....i dont know if it is lipoma or not.....I showed it to a doctor he said there is no medicine to control ther growth....they need to be removed by surgery .....but my question is they will keep on coming then what am i going to do...please answer.....
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
One of the lumps need to be excised and sent for biopsy to find out what exactly is the lump? Depending upon that further management can be planned.
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
as you have already consulted surgeon you must have been told about the natureof the swellings
if you have not consulted surgeon please do so
mostly these types of swelling may be neurofibromas ,lipomas etc
these are benign condition and slow growing and if unsighty can be removed the one
if confusion regarding nature of swelling biopsy may be done
Answered: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor