Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Can i go through laproscopy? I have irregular periods.

a gynacologist suggested me to take laproscopy as am suffering from pcod problem.can i go through laproscopy. i have irregular problem right from my mences first time. I even have thyroid
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response

welcome to HealthcareMagic

Irregular periods are due to PCOD problem & you have thyroid as well so it is further compounded.You need treatment for both of your problems nut since Laparoscopy is a operative procedure eve though it is less invasive you also take a second opinion before going ahead for it .Consult another Gynaecologist without discussing the other Gynaecologists recommendation for Laparoscopy.If the two opinion are same may be you can try & get it done.The procedure can help you get rid of multiple ovarian cysts if you have as they can be punctured & drained then hopefully your problem of at least PCOD will get treated.

Answered: Wed, 23 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor