What do these lab reports indicate?
otion after 4days while using laxatives. she was unable to walk properly also after hard stool.we insisted doctor then he wrote thyroid test finally. our doctor didnt care much about problem,leaving issue might develop piles soon thats our concern.attached report. she drinks lot of water daily.
The report is normal - I have few questions for you
Hi...Thank you for consulting in Health Care magic.
I have seen the report. It's a normal report. This is not a thyroid issue.
I think your kid is having habitual constipation. I have certain questions and suggestions for you.
1. Did your kid pass motion or meconium on day one of life?
2. Since how long is the kid constipated?
3. Does the kid have any bleeding along with hard stools?
4. How much milk does the kid consume per day?
5. Does the kid eat fruits and vegetables (fibre diet) appropriately?
Please get back with answers, so that I can guide you better.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
Suggestions on habitual consitpation
Hi... I understand your concern. I feel this is habitual constipation and in this - 70% management is life style and dietary modification and 30% is medication. I will suggest you what should be done with respect to life style and diet as the medications have already been prescribed and seem to be good.
1. Natural methods are the best to relieve constipation.
2. Constipation is a risk factor for UTI
3. Maximum milk consumption per day should not exceed 300ml
4. Minimum 3-4 cups of fruits and vegetables to be consumed per day (especially papaya and XXXXXXX fruit)
5. Toilet training - that is - sitting in XXXXXXX type of lavatory daily at the same time will help a lot. This is the right time to do. Everyday the child should be made to sit in a potty which is designed like an XXXXXXX lavatory model (squatting) at the same time if possible.
6. Water intake should be at least 1.5 liters per day.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fnac report indicates reactive lymphoid hyperplasia what do you advise
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- What do pus cells in stool analysis report indicate
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?