Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Can i consult a general physician for low sperm count ?

Can i consult a general physician for low sperm count or an urologist Can i consult a general physician for low sperm count or an urologist. low sperm count bcoz of sperm infection is the major problem. please help i am very depressed
Asked On : Sat, 11 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  150
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
thanks for visiting health care magic.
you need to see an expert for low sperm count for fertility issue.
you can visit to any good herbologist to recove from low sperm count and infection(?)
as this is concern with hormonal issue, the alternative therapies have good and easy solutions compare to external hormonal supplements
take care

Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor