Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
As there is multiple symptoms like increase weight, brittle hairs and stoppage of periods. You need to focus for the cause of all these symptoms rather than worrying for weight only. You need detailed evaluation for liver
, renal function test, thyroid
profile and complete blood count
Irrespective of cause following steps will be helpful to reduce weight:
• Buy one weighing machine preferably digital and measure weight every week, on a fixed day and on empty stomach in morning. Write weight in front of date in calendar or diary.
• Inform your family members about your plan to reduce weight as it will help to continue your motivation towards your goal.
• Make your dietary chart as what have you eaten in last day and calculate calorie value of that food. You can get calorie value of food items easily on net.
• Donot try to reduce weight very fast as it is harmful to health.
• In exercise plan: Incorporate aerobics
and brisk walk in your exercise plan at least for 30 min a day.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.
Dr. Ashish Mittal