Can cipro be taken after an i pill ?

Is it contraindicated to take Cipro ( For a UTI) less than 24 hrs after taken an ipill? Are there any drug interactions between the two?
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Drug/Medication ,  
hi
i pill has no interaction with cipro.
both r different drug.
it does not reduce effect of the i pill
so dont worry about it

I would like to know while taking the medication Cipro, if there is a specific time range that i should not drink milk? or is it just taking the medication with milk. For example, am i able to take the pill with water, and then with the meal i am eating drink milk? so a 10 minute difference.

Hi! I finished a prescription of Metronidazole 500mg for 7 days. Pharmacy failed to give me an addtl script for Ciprofloxacin HCL 50mg for 7 days. Dr has not responded to my call. Pharmacy filled 2nd script after I noticed in my online record that it should be filled. The side effects of the Cipro are horrific. Since the meds have not been taken together as originally intended, is there a real benefit to taking the Cipro? Is there anything else I can do until I hear from my dr?

I have been on cipro 500 mg one per day x 3 days for mild uti...take flecanide , pill in a pocket, for lone a fib. Currently in a fib at 80-100 per minute...last cipro was at 0800. Can i take 200 mg flecanide with an additional 100 in 30 minutes. I usually convert to sinus with the fecanide in 2-3 hrs....67 yr old female, hx lone a fib x 15 years

Recent questions on  Drug interaction

Can you take amoxicillin and Valtrex for shingles at the same time. I have a sinus infection and my shingles has returned. YYYY@YYYY

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

I took an 800 mg metaxalone and 5mg Norco together not realizing there was a drug interaction between the two. Should I be worried or possibly go to the ER? I feel a little weird but not terrible.

Hi...thank you so much! I am checking some drug interactions of my Dad s drugs (he is 82). Wanted to know if the dental dose of amoxicillin would increase the effects of the coumadin. He is weening off of prednisone too...could that be causing tiredness?

Do any of the iron salts or calcium is having drug interaction with Folic Acid, Pyridoxine , DHA combinations?? Please help me with your valuable answers. Thanks, Suman

I currently take several medications for different health issues. Two of these are Lexapro and Wellbutrin. I was diagnosed with acute depression about 7 years ago and numerous medicines were tried individually. It was only when these two were prescribed in combination that the depression became noticeably less severe. However, after therapy for 5 years and a stay in a mental "hospital", I still do not have my life back. I was wondering if adding Celexa might be something I should discuss with my doctor? I used a Drug Interaction questionnaire which indicated there were no serious interactions with any of my medications, even if I included Celexa. Is Celexa actually an anti-depressant or is it similar to Abilify? Thank you! God Bless You and Your Family.

I have a bad cold with cough (for about a week now) and want to take coricidin II at night to get a good nights sleep. I checked for drug interactions as I am on meds for high blood pressure and 20 mg. of Prozac. There was a major caution due to possible serotonin syndrome - how great is the risk? I have been taking Prozac for more than 15 years and I titrate my dosage based on my mood over time. Right now I only need 20 mg. but in the winter it is usually 40 mg. Would taking Coricidin II at night for a couple of nights be too much of a risk? I believe it is called coricidin HBP in the US