• question-icon

Can any online doctor tell me about the use of these tablets and when should i take these?

1.What is the use of Alerfix Tablet ,and to be taken before food or after food 2.What is the use of Orofer XT Tablet,and to be taken before food or after food 3.What is the use of Citracal Citrate +D3Tablet,and to be taken before food or after food 4.What is the use of Amlong H Tablet,and to be taken before food or after food 5. What is the use of Dalacin-c Capsule,and to be taken before food or after food
Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Hi hm trivedi! i found your old question .
1- alerfix for allergy , after food.
2- orofer xt for haemoglobin or blood increase, after food not with milk.
3- d3 is calcium for bone after food.
4- amlong h for heart take after food.
5- dalacin c is antibiotic after fnod.
Now take dose as prescribe. Take care bye.