Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Medical advice required for high an age of 65. E.C.G, Echo Cardeiography and Lipid Profile ok.

I am suffering from high B.P. 150/100. My age is 65 years. DOCTOR prescribed Amlong-A tablet one tab daily basis. After one week my B.P. stands as 140/90. My ECG , Echo Cardeiography and Lipid Profile is ok. Kindly adice for suitable medicine so that presure stand at normal i.e. 120/80. Thank you sir. From = N.K.Dey, Kolkata
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Unless you have Diabetes, I would say Your blood pressure medicines are working very well for you. There is no need for change or add another medicine.
Answered: Wed, 28 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor