Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Can any Online doctor tell me about my wife's HSG report ?

Hi Recently my doctor suggested my wife to get HSG test done to know the fellopian tube condition. Aftet the test the report had the below data can you please let usknow is everything ok. Report Contains : Both Fallopian Tubes Imaged with Spillage Of Contrast On the Either Side Delay on the Left Side ? SPASM Impression : To consider Bilateral Patent Fallopian Tubes with Delayed Spillage Of Contrast on the Left Side? SPASM
Asked On : Tue, 25 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hellothe hystosalphinograph report says that the tubes are patent and there is no anatomical defect in the tubes.however on the left side they have noticed a delay in the spillage due to reduced motility. However this can be confirmed by some more not get worried. I would suggest yiu to meet a gynecologist and get further tests like fsh, lh done to know the status of the ovary. If its within limits then you wiill not have a problem to conceive.
I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Wed, 26 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor