Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor help me to treat my anxiety problem ?

I am 49 years old married person sufeereing from anxiety panicPresently taking Depran 10 at nightOccational painpanicgastric problem creating for a long timeMay i get consultation at bangalore on 260911 I am 49 years old married person sufering from anxiety panic.Presently under a doctor treatment in kolkata.C.B.T/Self Hipnotism/Physical stress release technique I want your consultation.Taking medicine Depran 10 at night and for controling pressure taking Esam 0,25 two times a day.How can i visit and consult proper doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
u r on right track
what ur doctor is doing is proper and u need not to change it
it take long time to get result ,u must faith in ur doctor
frequent change of doctor will only harm u
give doctor time to handle ur case properly
u need to be calm and positive
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Jagadeesan's  Response
You seem to be having proper treatment. If you are not totally satisfied discuss with your treating psychiatrist, he will adjust the medications and give you. Anxiety and Panic can be brought to complete remission...good luck
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You are receiving the medication usually indicated for your problems. If you still have panic attacks you may need to change the dose/drug. Speak to the Psychiatrist. Anyways the drug takes 4-6 weeks to show full effect from when it is started. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga to relax. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables for proper bowels and health. Drink plenty of water. Regarding consultation, there are many different Doctors available. Most important is that you take care of yourself first. Regarding Blood pressure, get that examined and also check blood glucose to rule out Diabetes.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor