What causes chills after removal of precancerous spots?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
Please check his temperature with a clinical thermometer when he is experiencing the chills. If it is high, he needs to be investigated for an infection.
If the temperature is normal, it is possible that he is having a panic attack and he should be reassured. If he has a fast heart rate and trembling, it would suggest a heightened sympathetic nervous system activity and can be reduced with a small dose of 10mg of Inderal twice a day if he does not have any other medical problem or asthma.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for severe chills
- What causes sudden chills
- What causes chills during a hangover
- What is the cause of chills with weakness and vomiting
- What causes chills after drinks
- What is the cause for chills only in the evenings
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What causes fever and chills after reclast infusion
- What causes chills in the head
- What causes nausea and chills
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?