What causes chills after removal of precancerous spots?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
Please check his temperature with a clinical thermometer when he is experiencing the chills. If it is high, he needs to be investigated for an infection.
If the temperature is normal, it is possible that he is having a panic attack and he should be reassured. If he has a fast heart rate and trembling, it would suggest a heightened sympathetic nervous system activity and can be reduced with a small dose of 10mg of Inderal twice a day if he does not have any other medical problem or asthma.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for severe chills
- What causes sudden chills
- What causes chills during a hangover
- What is the cause of chills with weakness and vomiting
- What causes chills after drinks
- What is the cause for chills only in the evenings
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What causes fever and chills after reclast infusion
- What causes chills in the head
- What causes nausea and chills