Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Can an online doctor advise me on examinations and treatment for poisoning of the blood ?

I am suspecting to have poison in my blood or some heavy metal poison my body. I would like to undergo advanced therapies and treatment to eradicate this. I can feel pain in my bones, head , stomac and coughing black marks... please advise for examinations and treatments URGENTLY!!!! I am in Hyederabad/ Andhra Pradesh. Please get back to me ASAP
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Instead of suspicion I would suggest you to get examined by a Physician to assess whether you are having pain in bones;stomach;head due to some other reasons like vitamin deficiency;anaemia;acidity or does it look like poisoning.If the doctor feels your symptoms coincide with poisoning then he will advise you proper investigation and treatment to correct the problem.Untill and unless there is a proof or reason for suspicion poisoning is a very remote diagnosis.So please consult a Physician and get treated do not worry.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks for encouraging. I am in the process of finding a suitable place to get examined and treated. But do you think that a poison which kills slowly and blows after years can be treated? I am suspecting such poison but do not know the terminology... Please advise back
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor