Callus or foot corn, fleshy growth inside toe, bleeding, pain on removal. Cure?

Hi Sir, last night went to doctor to have check seem like Callus or foot corn, they operted and found tht piece of flesh getting grown in side my big toe and they tried to remove which causes more pain nd bleeding- so only half the skin only removed.said tht remining will hve remove in next two dys.. Kindly suggest i wouldn t like the wy the doctor operates which mde very Please let me know how it cused, nd we cn remove this, are we wnt to tke this serious
Mon, 29 Oct 2012