Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Burning sensation on penis tip, irritation on right side. Cysts, STD or HPV?

Ive been having a slight burning sensation on the bottom tip of my penis . Everytime I have sex it is with a condom. Any clue what it could be? I also have irritation at times on the right side of my penis. I have been diognosed with HPV , but in the area it is irritated the doc told me that there are penile cysts and not HPV warts . I do masterbate or have sex quite often and am wondering if I have contracted something, or if it is irritation.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Kindly take a full course treatment of HPV with antivirals drugs. Also get your Hiv status detected by card tests. Dont get into sex very often for few weeks
Answered: Wed, 14 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor