Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Bumps on right side under collar bone. Hard, move a bit. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 19 year old female and I have two pea size bumps right under my collar bone. One bothers me, even when my clothes seem to touch it, but the other does not. I am not sure how long they have been there, but the last two weeks, I have really noticed them. They are hard and seem to only move a little bit under the skin. They are under my collar bone, basically in the middle of my chest closer to my right boob.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, it could be anything as innocent as a lipoma or could be any thing more troublesome. You should get a doctor consult and get a fine needle aspiration cytology done of the same if needed. If it is something harmless which this test will be able to tell you then you can totally ignore it other wise any definitive treatment can be given. Take care.
Answered: Sat, 15 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor